Für unseren Kunden in Alsdorf suchen wir in der Direktvermittlung (keine Zeitarbeit!) Branch/Program Manager m/w/d.
Zu Ihren Aufgaben gehört:
- Project implementation and operation with a major Telco carrier as a customer for multiple repair and logistics services – working closely with operations and commercial teams
- Leading the project and coordinating both in detail and at the process level - influencing people and hold people accountable to deliver their actions
- Act as key point of contact for the customer, managing both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring timely communication and leadership
- Measure and evaluate Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure performance is in line with contracted service level agreements, including close interaction with operational leads on site.
- Manage any customer escalations
- Relationship building with key customer contacts
- Manage also the virtual team with all members of the project team.
- Identify growth and upsell opportunities and support in planning and execution
Das bringen Sie mit:
- Relevant Bachelors/masters degree or comparable education.
- Proven ability to account manage external partners with strong customer communication skills at all levels including executive level as well as internal
- Program management experience with a successful track record of project management and management of project plans
- Proven ability to personally deliver in a customer service focused delivery environment.
- Commercially minded, able to compose business cases, understand P&L.
- A good understanding of IT system processes is highly desirable
Was Sie erwartet:
- Fair and attractive fixed salary
- Very good development opportunities
- Challenging and varied tasks in a constantly growing, international company
- A positive working atmosphere characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Employer-funded pension
- regular team events and a family party
- good transport links and free parking
- fresh fruit daily
- and much more